"We are all about loving people and living life as a connected community"
We believe in God the Father, infinite in wisdom, power and love, whose mercy and grace is over all His works.
We believe there is one God and there is one mediator, who came as a ransom for all, to whom we testify.
We believe Jesus is the Christ, the Anointed One of God, the Word made manifest in flesh.
We believe that Christ died for our sins, was buried, and was raised on the third day.
We believe that Christ is the head of the body, the Church, and through His shed blood reconciles all things to God.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, God present with us for guidance, for comfort, for giftedness, for perpetual remembrance of the truth of Christ and for day to day strength.
We believe in the Word of God contained in both the Old and the New Covenants as the sufficient rule of both faith and practice.
We believe in the forgiveness of sins, and in a grace that is sufficient to overcome every temptation.
We believe in the final triumph of righteousness, and in life everlasting.
1. Jesus is the head of the church and the only path to salvation. NKJ John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
2. The Word of God is central to faith and practice and has Divine authority in our lives. NIV II Timothy 4:2 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season: correct, rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction.
3. The Holy Spirit is our comforter and guide. He empowers us to truth and convicts us of sin. NKJ John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. 8"And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9"of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10"of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
4. It is our joy to assist, affirm and labor with all ChristianChurchesfor the building of the Kingdom of God. NIV I Corinthians 8-9 The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. 9For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building.
5. Our focus is to transform our community and the world one Soul at a time. The great Commission is our Mission. NIV Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 21and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age."
We consistently nurture and encourage the local body of Christ through equipping, training, and empowering Believers to be the hands and feet of Jesus. As we grow, we reach out through various consistent means of loving people to impact our local community and the nations of the world. We truly believe we are better together and that as a connected community unified through Jesus, we will experience the Kingdom of God in our everyday lives.